Updated: Dec 11, 2022
When it comes to face cleansing, there are several products on the market that claim to be the best. But how do you know which one is right for you? If you are looking for a product that can deeply cleanse your skin and remove impurities, then you should consider using a charcoal face cleanser.
Charcoal is an efficient way to cleanse your skin because it can absorb up to three times its weight in impurities. It is also gentle enough to use on sensitive skin.
In this article, we will discuss the benefits of using a charcoal face cleanser and how to use it properly. We will also recommend some of the best charcoal face cleansers on the market.
Benefits of using a charcoal face cleanser
1. It helps reduce the number of blackheads and unclog pores. Handsome devil recommends looking for cleansers that contain activated charcoal.
2. It kills acne-causing bacteria while also deeply cleansing the pores. Using a charcoal face wash helps to draw toxins from the skin, making it look glowing and healthy. It eliminates acne, blackheads, and inflammation.
Charcoal Face Wash is a refreshing deep pore cleanser with natural ingredients like green tea and chamomile that clean gently.
3. Charcoal face cleanser balances oily skin and tightens pores to give the complexion a smooth, clean feel. This one is recommended for facial cleansing purposes.
The activated charcoal exfoliating face scrub is also used as a skincare treatment. Its complexion-cleansing properties can also buff away dead skin cells. There are also foot and body scrubs that use activated charcoal.
4. While you might not be able to turn back the hands of time, using a face mask can help to minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The ingredients used in face masks can help to tighten and tone the skin, which can result in a more youthful appearance.
6. Whether you’re dealing with a hectic work schedule or you’re just feeling overwhelmed, face masks can be a great way to help you relax. The act of applying a face mask can be soothing, and the results can help you to feel refreshed and rejuvenated.
How to use a charcoal face cleanser:
1. Use it 2-3 times a week in place of your regular cleanser
2. Apply to damp skin and massage in gentle, circular motions
3. Rinse thoroughly with warm water
4. Follow your regular skincare routine